Three Steps to Healing and Wellness
Depression, anxiety, PTSD, mood disorders, and chronic pain are serious health and wellness issues. Ketamine Wellness Centers care team includes psychologists, therapists, and a medical specialty doctor who conduct detailed pre-treatment screenings.
Our staff is available to support you throughout each step of this process so please don’t hesitate to contact us (855-KET-WELL) for assistance.
How to Get Started at Ketamine Wellness Centers
Step 1: Intake Forms
- Complete the Patient Intake Form. This gives us all the information we need to conduct an in-depth medical and psychological screening to ensure Ketamine Therapy is right for you.
- Ketamine Information Package. Information for you to read and sign.
- Complete the Depression Index. This assessment helps guide your treatment and gauge your progress.
Once these intake forms are complete, hold tight. A KWC Patient Liaison will contact you shortly to move on to the next step: scheduling your screening.
Step 2: Schedule a medical & psychological screening
This step can be completed in person at your clinic of choice or conveniently via phone or a secure web conferencing system.
- An online psychological assessment.
- A review of your psychological history with a mental health professional.
- A review of your medical history review with a clinical administrator.
You will also learn more about the treatment protocol, the infusion process, and the outcomes you can expect.
Steps 1 and 2 are carefully reviewed by Mark Murphy, MD, Anesthesiologist, and our Medical Director. Dr. Murphy and our care team then design your individual treatment plan.
There is a $125 fee for this unique and comprehensive screening.
Step 3: Prepare for treatment
Now you are approved for treatment, a Patient Liaison will help you schedule your appointments. The first few treatments known as the Stabilization Period are scheduled over 1-2 weeks. Ongoing treatments after that are known as the Maintenance Period. Ketamine Wellness Centers has two distinct protocols for mental health conditions and chronic pain conditions. See more details about our treatment protocols below.