Become a Patient at Ketamine Wellness Centers
Ketamine can be an effective therapy for depression, anxiety, PTSD, mood disorders, and chronic pain. The care team at Ketamine Wellness Centers is here to answer questions you may have and offer support throughout each step of this process.
How to Get Started
Step 1: Connect with our team
- Fill out a contact form so our team can reach out to you directly.
- If you’re ready to begin the intake process, you can also complete our Patient Intake Forms. This gives us all the information we need to conduct an in-depth medical and psychological screening to ensure ketamine therapy is right for you.
Once these intake forms are complete, hold tight. A KWC Patient Liaison will contact you shortly to move on to the next step: scheduling your screening.
Step 2: Schedule a medical & psychological screening
This step can be completed via phone or a secure web conferencing system. It includes:
- An online psychological assessment
- A review of your psychological history with a mental health professional
- A review of your medical history review with a clinical administrator
You will also learn more about the treatment protocol, the infusion process, and the outcomes you can expect.
Steps 1 and 2 are carefully reviewed by KWC’s Medical Director, Mark Murphy, MD. From there, Dr. Murphy and our care team will design your individualized treatment plan.
There is a $125 fee for this comprehensive screening.
Step 3: Prepare for treatment
Once you are approved for treatment, a Patient Liaison will help you schedule your appointments. You’ll receive all of the information you need about how to prepare for ketamine therapy, treatment protocols for mental health and chronic pain conditions, and additional support available to KWC patients.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Patient Liaison from our team.