The Kid You Were Can Teach the Adult You Are Now
Summer is here and at Ketamine Wellness Centers, we love the warm weather and playful season. To enjoy the best of summer, get back to the notion of self and allow your mind to take a trip down memory lane.
Close your eyes and recall the magic of summertime when you were once a kid. Ask yourself these helpful “remember” questions.
- Remember when you would build forts or would hang out in the woods all day? Well, when was the last time you built a fort? Why not build a fort over your kitchen table, or go out in your yard or on your deck and create a magical place to hide away and just enjoy being little for a while.
- Remember when you were a kid, how you used to play outdoors for hours? When was the last time you visited your favorite tree or wooded path?
- Remember how you used to ride your bike all day long? Dust off your bike and see if it is true that you never forget how to ride one. You never know, you might surprise yourself.
- Remember how food on the grill used to taste so good during summer celebrations? Revisit this memory and give it a try. Here are some fun recipes from Bon Appetit to explore Grilling Fun.
- Remember how you would lie down on your back and look up at the stars for hours? Well. grab a blanket and enjoy the night. You may even see a shooting star!
Remember, reflect and allow the past to show up for you this summer. Get support in a thriving community by discovering our integrative and holistic meetups to learn more about the program and services we offer at Ketamine Wellness Centers. Stay connected with us today at 855-KET-WELL or email Harmony at email@example.com for more information.
Harmony Green is the Health & Wellness Coordinator for Ketamine Wellness Centers