Download and reduce stress with these color me calm sheets
Taking care of yourself after or before treatment is just as vital to prepare yourself prior to a ketamine infusion.
The power of art therapy may be the new topic for relieving stress for some, however the idea of using coloring to relieve stress goes all the way back to one of the pioneers of modern psychology, Carl Jung.
Jung focused on the power of creating and coloring Mandalas. A Mandala is generally an abstract geometrical form, generally either a square or a circle that is formed of objects, beings, and geometrical designs. They have often been used in many ancient cultures, such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Australian Aboriginal, and Native Americans as a symbol of the universe, infinity, wholeness, and man’s connection to that higher power.
- National Suicide Awareness Month
- Pain Awareness Month
- World Suicide Prevention Day
- 9/11 Remembrance
We have provided 3 designs for you to download and color. If coloring is not an option for you, we’ve also provided a message template for you to download.
We recommend saving these design templates and printing them out for you or a loved one.
1. Click the download link
2. Save or download the image to your computer
3. The image will appear on your desktop
4. Snap a photo with your phone.
5. Upload to Instagram @ketaminewellnesscenters.com, share in the patient support group or share with your preferred clinic location.